- Mission training will be held in Minneapolis October 21st.
- Help hurricane victims in need through the Auxiliary Emergency Fund.
- President Mavis Homecoming October 14th.
- NDALA Sponsors Medical Readiness Picnic.
- National American Legion Commander Charles E. Schmidt visits ND.
“North Dakota Nurses Over There 1917-1919” by Grace E. F. Holmes, MD is being sold by the American Legion Auxiliary Department of North Dakota. This book tells the personal stories of nurses from North Dakota who served during World War I.
Purchases may be made directly with PayPal, major credit cards, and debit cards. To offset the cost of merchant charges, the book will cost $34 using this method. Please allow at least two weeks for mail delivery.
The book may be purchased through the ND ALA Department office for $25; or $32.50 if you want the book mailed to you. Please use the above order form. Checks may be made payable to “American Legion Auxiliary Dept of ND” with Nurses Book in the memo line. You may also email orders to email@example.com.
Further information is available at North Dakota Nurses Over There.