What is this program, and why do we have it?
The National Security Program maintains and promotes a strong national defense by strengthening and supporting military servicemembers and their families.
Taken from the National Plan of Action
- ND Plan of Action Cover letter
- National Plan of Action (also being used for North Dakota): https://www.alaforveterans.org/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=3265
- This little image is great for remembering three websites that can be utilized for mailing coupons: https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/s960x960/10608601_10203005398044118_8473226842225651194_o.jpg Thank you Terri Salsberry Angell for creating it and posting it to the National Security facebook group.
- Visit and/or join the National Security Facebook group by going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/915563745139663/.
- There is also an eBulletin published from National that you can sign up to get. Visit https://alaintheknow.wordpress.com/ to subscribe and view them.
- The handouts distributed at 2015 Winter Conference can be found on the National website. A login is required. https://www.alaforveterans.org/Programs/National-Security/ Or, contact the Department office to obtain copies.