Below are links to several forms. Most of the forms are updated annually; please use current forms. They may be downloaded/opened using Adobe Reader. Download Adobe Reader free here if needed. In a few cases alternative file types are available. The content of the two files types are the same. Feel free to contact the Department office if you would like printed copies sent to you.
Volunteer Hours Tracking Form for tracking volunteer hours. Unit member use only. Unit presidents, district presidents and chairmen use impact report forms listed under reporting forms.
- Reporting Volunteer Hours (developed by Department office)
- 16_17_ALA_Unit_Tracking Worksheet (Excel)(from National office)
- 16_17_ALA_Unit_Tracking Worksheet (pdf)
Girls State Registration form, Medical/Physical form, and City Mom applications can be found on the Girls State website.
Scholarship applications may be found on the Education page.
Unit Woman of the Year and Servicewoman of the Year applications may be found on the Past Presidents Parley page.
Membership Submission Form This form is used to submit member dues to the Department office. The first page is used to figure out how much needs to be sent to the Department office. The second sheet may be used to submit the names of those whose dues are being paid.
Member Data Form This form is used to submit changes to the Department office including name, address and marking a member as deceased. It can also be used for transfers between units. With the exception of unit transfers, changes may be submitted to the Department office via email, if preferred.
Membership Application This form is used when you have new members that you would like to sign up for your units. ALA_Membership_Application-04-2017 (pdf)
Payment Form This form is used to send payments to the office, including mandatory contributions. Discard any copies of this form predating 2-2017. Now included is a list of fund descriptions on page 2. Contact the Department office if you wish to check on last year’s membership numbers.
Reporting Forms Reporting procedures and forms have been provided for the 2017-2018 year in order to better guide members and units with reporting.
- Reporting Process 2017-18 (pdf)
- Narrative Report Form 2017-18 (pdf) (print then fill out) or use the Narrative Report Form 2017-18 (word) (fill out then print)
- Narrative reporting questions 2017 – pdf
- 2017-18 Impact Report Form for Members (pdf) (This form is for each Auxiliary member to track hours. Return this form to your Unit President). Mid-year reporting (May-November 2017) is Due by November 15th, 2017.
- 2017-18 Impact Report Form for Units (pdf) (This form is for the Unit President to track unit members hours. Compile member forms and report to your District President). Mid-year reporting is Due by December 1st, 2017.
- 2017-18 Report Form for Districts (pdf) (This form is for District Presidents to track their units. Compile unit forms and report to the Department office and Department President). Mid-year reporting is Due by December 15th, 2017. *District report forms will be disbursed from the office to program chairman*
- 2017 Unit History Mid-year Report (word)
- 2017 Unit History Mid-year Report (pdf)
- 2017-2018 Unit History Guidelines
Paid Up For Life members (PUFL) are life members on the National level. *Please note the rate change as of September 1, 2014. In order to be a PUFL member for the year 2018, the application must be received at the National office by December 1, 2017. Any applications received after that date will be processed for the 2019 membership year. PUFL Application as of 9/1/2014. Once the form has been filled out through your unit, it can be sent directly to the National office. Any questions on filling out the form may be directed to the Department office.
Poppy Order Form Please use this form to place your poppy order. Discard all old copies of this form and use the form below. Rates have changed in the last two years.
Dues Reminder Statement This form may be used to send reminders to members who have not paid dues. Reminders are automatically sent to members who have not paid their dues in mid-September and mid-January. These differ slightly from the blue postcards which have been used in the past. If desired, contact the Department office if you would like the blue postcards sent to you instead. Dues Reminder Statement
Unit Officer List for 2017-2018 This form is used to submit unit officer information to the Department office. A new form is required each year. 2017-2018 Unit Officers Form
2018 Unit Dues Rate and Remit-to Address Form. ***Due May 1, 2017 to Department office This form is used to gather the dues rate and dues remittance address for each Unit. It is incredibly important that this form is turned in before May 1, 2017.