Year-end reports are due to respective Department Chairmen and District Presidents by April 15th. Their contact information can be found on the contacts page.
This document explains the reporting process. Reporting process- pdf Essentially there are two types of reports: Narrative (your story, what was done in your own words) and Impact (hours spent, money donated). Both types of reports should be submitted at the end of the year.
- This form may be used when submitting your narrative report: Narrative report form- pdf or Narrative report form- word
- A complete list of all narrative questions to include in the report can be found here: Narrative reporting questions- pdf
- The impact numbers (hours volunteered or spent during projects, money donated, etc.) may be reported using this form: ND Impact reporting form- Excel or ND Impact reporting form- pdf
The Department Historian asks for a report, and has these tools available for you to use:
There are many awards available. To receive an award, units and members need to apply for them. Submitting a report does not mean the unit/member is also applying for an award. The 2014-2015 National Plan of Action has a list of the potential awards towards the end of every program’s section. Many award applications are due by May 1st.
Here are a few membership awards that may be considered. (Remember, you must apply for these awards to get them.)
- Unit Achievement Award: Units that reach 100% of the annual goal set by their Department by May 1, 2015, will be eligible for a $100 cash drawing. Checks will be made payable to the unit to be used for mission outreach and/or membership efforts.
- Rejoin 1: Rejoin 1 FORMER Auxiliary Junior or Senior member (must not have paid dues after 2012). Submit Rejoin 1 form to National Headquarters by May 1, 2015, to receive a “One in a Million” button. Note: One entry per recruiter.
- Recruit 1: Recruit 1 NEW Auxiliary Junior or Senior member. Submit Recruit 1 form to National Headquarters by May 1, 2015, to receive a “One in a Million” button. Note: One entry per recruiter.
- One in a Million Recruiter: Recruit 10 or more NEW Auxiliary Junior or Senior members. Submit form to National Headquarters by May 1, 2015, to receive a “One in a Million” keychain and to be eligible for a $100 cash drawing. Note: One entry per recruiter.
- Silver Brigade: Recruit 25 or more NEW SENIOR Auxiliary members to receive a special gift from National President Janet Jefford. Entry forms must be received at National Headquarters by May 1, 2015, in order to qualify. Note: One gift per recruiter.
Spring 2015 brought the announcement by USAA that the department that has the greatest percentage of members’ email addresses entered into ALAMIS (the membership system) by August 2, 2015 will be the recipient of 500 USAA Poppy Bags. Email addresses may be added by unit membership who have access to ALAMIS, by the department office, or members may enter their email address by visiting the national website at www.ALAforVeterans.org and clicking on Members Only. (For assistance creating an account, email the ALAMIS Helpdesk at ALAMIShelp@ALAforVeterans.org)