Year-end reports are due to the Department office by April 15th.
This document explains the reporting process. Reporting process 2017 Essentially there are two types of reports: Narrative (your story, what was done in your own words) and Impact (hours spent, money donated). Both types of reports should be submitted at the end of the year.
- This form may be used when submitting your narrative report: Narrative report form 2017 (pdf) or Narrative report form 2017 (word)
- A complete list of all narrative questions to include in the report can be found here: Narrative reporting questions- pdf
- The impact numbers (hours volunteered or spent during projects, money donated, etc.) may be reported using this form: ND Impact Reporting Form 2017 (Excel) or ND Impact Reporting Form 2017 (pdf)
The Department Historian asks for a report, and has these tools available for you to use:
- End of Year Historian Report Form 2017 (pdf) (December-March)
- End of Year Historian Report Form 2017 (Word) (December-March)
- Historian – Mid-year reporting form (use only up to December 2016)
There are many awards available. To receive an award, units and members need to apply for them. Submitting a report does not mean the unit/member is also applying for an award. The 2016-2017 Programs Action Plan has a list of the potential awards towards the end of every program’s section. Many award applications are due by May 1st.
Here are a few membership awards that may be considered. (Remember, you must apply for these awards to get them.)
- Best Member Experience: Units that demonstrate the most effective way(s) to improve the member experience are eligible to receive a letter from the National President, recognition in Auxiliary magazine and at National Convention, and $100 to be used for membership and mission outreach.
Units to complete the Best Member Experience Award form and submit to your Department Membership Chairman. Department Membership Chairmen are to submit completed forms to their National Division Membership Chairman by May 1, 2017. The National Membership Committee will select one winner per division.
- Rejoin 1: Rejoin 1 FORMER Auxiliary Junior or Senior member (must not have paid dues after 2014). Submit Rejoin 1 form to National Headquarters by May 1, 2017, to receive a Rejoin 1 pin. All verified entries will be eligible for a $100 cash drawing. Note: One entry per recruiter.
- Recruit 1: Recruit 1 NEW Auxiliary Junior or Senior member. Submit Recruit 1 form to National Headquarters by May 1, 2017, to receive a Recruit 1 pin. All verified entries will be eligible for a $100 cash drawing. Note: One entry per recruiter.
- Recruit 10: Recruit 10 or more NEW Auxiliary Junior or Senior members. Submit form to National Headquarters by May 1, 2017, to receive a ALA microfiber cleaning cloth for your cellphone and electronic screens. All verified entries will be eligible for $250 cash drawing. Note: One entry per recruiter.
- Silver Brigade: Recruit 25 or more NEW SENIOR Auxiliary members to receive a special gift from the National President. Entry forms must be received at National Headquarters by May 1, 2017, in order to qualify. Note: One gift per recruiter.