Letters from Chairman Mavis Goodroad
- Membership letter February 2017
- Membership Letter 2017 (handed out at winter conference)
- January 2017 Unit Mailing
- Dec. 2016 Message – Page 8
Mailing to Membership Chairman January 2017
- Letter from Mavis
- Letter from National Membership Chairman
- Tips to increase membership
- ND rank as of 12-7-2016
- Message on civility and membership
- Membership submission form
Information for Unit Membership Chairmen
- Read the 2016-2017 Programs Action Plan
- 2017 membership goals: Membership Letter and numeric objectives
- This letter was sent with the 2017 membership cards: June 22 2016 Membership Chairmen letter
- Several members have asked about the New Member kit. You can download it here: New Member Kit (9-2014). Some units like to include additional brochures with the new member packet. Contact the Department office if you need brochures. Here is a list of suggested items to include with it: Suggested Additions to New Member Kit
- Use this form when submitting membership dues for members. Page two is optional; the list of names may be submitted in any format.
2016-2017 Member Submission Form (dues payment) (Excel)
2016-2017 Member Submission Form (dues payment) (pdf)
- Member Data Form This form can be used to submit name, address and other changes for members. Changes can also be emailed to email@example.com.
- PUFL application *Please note the rate change as of September 1, 2014. In order to be a PUFL member for the year 2018, the application must be received by the Department office by December 1, 2017. Any applications received after that date will be processed for the 2019 membership year.
- Dues Reminder Statement This form may be used to send reminders to members who have not paid dues. Reminders are automatically sent to members who have not paid their dues in mid-September and mid-January.
Visit the National American Legion Auxiliary webpage on Membership https://www.alaforveterans.org/Members/Membership/ This page is part of the “Members Only” section and requires a login to access. For help logging in, contact the Department office.